New: Disc Golf Course Now Open!
Flagg, Fowler & Skare Rd.
Planning an Event? We have your solution! If you are looking for that perfect place to host your next family gathering, birthday party, graduation, company party or shower, then look no further! Memorial Park is available for your use. Please call early to ensure this site.
Per Hour: N/A
Per Day: $75
Picnic Pack Rental
- The Pack consists of volleyball and net, softballs, baseballs, bats, bases, Frisbees and horseshoes.
- Picnic Pack is available for rent at the Park District Office. Call 815-562-7813 to secure your 4-day reservation.
- Rentals must be picked up and returned during Park District Office hours.
Park & Path Rules
- No alcohol, smoking, or drugs
- Don't be a litter bug - put trash in its place
- Dogs must be leashed
- Clean up after your pet
- No swimming in unauthorized areas
- Firearms and hunting prohibited
- Motorized vehicles are permitted in parking lots only
- Walk or ride on the right, pass on the left
- Removal of erosion control material from banks along Kyte Creek is prohibited
How Do I Reserve a Facility?
- Reservations are to be made in person at the Park District Office, 735 N. 2nd St. At this time the deposit is due, a rental agreement is filled out and a copy of your driver's license is attached to the agreement. Please note the deposit is forfeited if rental is cancelled 7 days or less of rental date.
- Facility keys may be picked up no earlier then 3 days prior to your rental. Remaining fees are due at this time. Rental keys need to be picked up during Park Office business hours.
- Keys must be returned after your scheduled rental. The deposit refund will be processed and mailed within 10 business days pending no rule violations and facility condition.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking are prohibited and results in a full loss of deposit.